What Sets Us Apart
Orthodontic Care You Can Trust
At the practice of David C. Spokane and Melissa R. Karski, we are truly one of a kind. Our patients love how both Dr. Spokane and Dr. Karski provide such personal service and love their willingness to explain all treatments. We enjoy spending time with our patients of all ages and building connections with every person.
Both Dr. Spokane and Dr. Karski believe in the strength of our community. This is why they both enjoy speaking at local schools and supporting them through donations. They also love being able to give back and help kids in ways like their $1,000 in Smile Scholarships awarded every year. They also love the hugs and high fives from the kids!
More about us:
- We continuously stay on top of the latest in technology, the highest in quality and the most advanced in orthodontic procedures.
- We have six locations to better serve our patients, including offices in New Castle, Chippewa, Ellwood City, Center Township, Ambridge and Cranberry Township. Our amazing team members all travel to each location, providing familiar faces and ease of mind in every office.
- We offer Invisalign® the most advanced clear aligner system, virtual consultations and other ways to provide flexible and convenient care without all the office visits that traditional care requires.
- Dr. Spokane is a Platinum VIP Invisalign Provider - the highest tier awarded based on experience and expertise in care.
- Our personal care doesn’t stop in the office. We have numerous online tools, digital resources, and 24 hour emergency care.
- Digital technology and modern advancements are utilized to the fullest, providing easy solutions for our patients that also allow them to be an active part of their care.
- Drs. Spokane and Karski love to hang out with the kids and it really shows! Laughter is often heard in the office, and children love our doctors' sense of humor.
Our Practice at a Glance
Who you and your family choose to see for orthodontics is a big decision! As a part of your community, we want to make you and your family feel happy, healthy, and confident. We're here to answer your questions and give you a bright, beautiful smile!