If you don't have time for a full office visit or you just prefer getting answers from home, we offer complimentary virtual consultations. They only take a few minutes of your time and can answer almost any question you may have about orthodontics, Invisalign, braces, and the smile transformation process.
We understand that life is busy. Our goal is to provide you with everything you need to decide if orthodontic treatment is right for you.
Take 6 easy photos using the Sample Photo Gallery below as your guide.
Send us your photos and it is also helpful if you include with them at least a couple of your concerns about treatment.
A team member will get back to you as soon as possible with more information on whether braces or Invisalign will work to meet your needs, a rough idea of financial options, and about how long your treatment would take. If you have additional questions you want answered, please include them in your message. Everyone has unique and valid concerns that we are eager to address on an individual basis.
Just a few quick pictures and you will receive a personalized plan with the facts and options that you need to decide if you can take the next step to get you the smile you've always wanted!
There is never any pressure or obligation to start treatment. We are thrilled to equip you with enough education to make the right decision based on your needs!
We look forward to hearing from you!
VERY IMPORTANT! When corresponding via texts, emails, photos, and videos, the information being shared is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet.
* HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
* HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
* The personal health information stored on our computers is encrypted but communications via text and email is not.
* Popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email nor do cell phone providers.
* Technology provides a convenient way to communicate for most people. To accommodate this, the federal government included a modification to the HIPAA act.
* The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted communication, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information, then a health entity may communicate with that patient and may include personal medical information.
By sending a request for virtual consultation, you are accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted communication to discuss personal health information.
Dr Spokane and Dr Karski are so professional yet fun. The staff is always so nice and gets to know every patient. I highly recommend this practice for any Invisalign or braces needs.